Current Positions Available
Pacific Office Equipment is seeking an outgoing and assertive individual to fill our service dispatcher position. Our ideal candidate will have excellent telephone and customer service skills.
· Maintain primary control of Service technician schedules
· Order parts and schedule return trips
· Answer multi-line phone system
· Use of computer applications such as Word, Excel
· Ability to multi-task
· Problem solving / prioritizing skills
· Generating weekly and monthly reports
· Backup for purchasing / receiving
· Previous dispatch experience
· Strong sense of ownership with job duties
· Able to calmly handle stressful situations
· A firm but kind demeanor
· Quick learner
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong computer proficiency
· Geographical knowledge of service area
Job Type: Full-time, Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Starting salary range: $15.00 to $17.00 / hr. DOE
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail: Pacific Office Equipment, 314 E. 8th Street, Port Angeles.
Join our team on the beautiful North Olympic Peninsula
At Pacific Office Equipment our staff is made up of well-trained, highly motivated professionals. Our employees have excellent customer service skills and are team players, willing to do what it takes to meet our customer's needs and expectations. Our service technicians are no exception because they are the front line of customer service in the field. The ideal candidate will have A+ certification. The Candidate should also have excellent customer service skills, be able to trouble-shoot issues over the phone, independent on-site repair, installations at customer sites, and perform service calls in the appropriate order with emphasis on response times. Must be able to clear service calls with dispatch efficiently and legibly. Provide the sales department with new sales leads and customer upgrade opportunities in a timely manner. The candidate must be organized, thorough and have great
communications skills. Knowledge of networking, active directory, print drivers and virus
removal are a plus.
We value customer service, teamwork, cooperation and communication above all else and are
willing to train the right person.
If you are tired of the same old same old and feel like just a number, join the Pacific Office
Equipment team and be part of a family. Pay is based upon experience with benefits available
after 90 days. If you would like to be considered for part of our team, please send resume via email or mail resume to: email@example.com.