Join Our Team
Pacific Office Equipment is currently hiring! Check out our current listings below, and then fill out our online application form below the listings, or email a resume to management at poeinc.com.
Join our team on the beautiful North Olympic Peninsula!
At Pacific Office Equipment our staff is made up of well-trained, highly motivated professionals. Our employees have excellent customer service skills and are team players, willing to do what it takes to meet our customer’s needs and expectations.
Hiring For: Furniture Mover
Pacific Office Equipment is seeking someone to join our team full-time. Duties will include assembling, repairing, moving, delivering and installing furniture.
Hiring For: Copier Service Technician
Pacific Office Equipment is seeking a Service Technician to join our team of service professionals dedicated to providing excellence in digital office technologies for over 50 years throughout the beautiful North Olympic Peninsula! We are willing to train the right candidate.
Service Technician duties will include:
• Providing high quality technical support to our customer base
• Travel throughout Clallam and Jefferson Counties to provide on-site maintenance and repair of copiers and printers
• Use a laptop and smartphone to record work order details in our dispatch software
• Able to set-up connected devices to networks for printing/scanning
• Maintaining an accurate assigned parts inventory
• Contributing as a team player and getting along well with others
• Field service experience desired on Canon copiers
• Excellent trouble shooting skills
• Desire and ability to work independently, reliably, and in a collaborative environment
• Strong computer skills
• Valid Driver's License, insurance, and clean driving record
• Excellent customer relation skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Ability to lift and/or move copiers and/or printers that may weigh as much as 70 to 100 lbs
• Hourly 15-17/hr for Level 1 Technician (entry level)
• Company vehicle
• 401k plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Hiring For: IT Systems Engineer
Compensation: DOE+ benefits
Employment type: Full-time
Time frame: Immediate
Pacific Office Equipment, Inc. is looking for an experienced (prefer 2+ years in an outsourced IT environment) Systems Engineer who is passionate about technology to join our extraordinary service-oriented team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to learn new technology quickly, have exceptional customer service skills, have a CAN DO attitude with excellent oral and written communication skills, be capable of working with a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
We provide services for all business infrastructure technologies including:
• Network design, configuration, installation, and management.
• Server selection, installation, setup, and administration.
• Virtual server configuration and management.
• Workstation and laptop selection, setup, maintenance, and repair.
• Antivirus, malware, and spam protection, removal, and repair.
• Reliable email service hosted on Exchange or 3rd-party servers.
• Cloud services such as Office 365 and G Suite.
• Secure network and remote access configuration.
• Cybersecurity protection and training.
• Mobile device configuration and integration.
• Reliable and secure backups to protect mission-critical data.
• Business continuity solutions for fast business recovery after a disaster.
• Managed service plans for proactive system management and monitoring.
• Strategic technology planning and budgeting.
• User training and support.
• Management advice and counsel.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Identify and deliver proactive measures that effectively prevent issues and reduce risk of failure.
Take ownership from start to finish by troubleshooting and resolving issues.
Perform consistent follow-up with clients through support tools to ensure complete resolution and user satisfaction.
Collaborate and perform functions remotely and on-site to resolve issues.
Before contacting us, please ensure the following:
You can provide credible references that can verify your ability to provide IT Services.
You can demonstrate an understanding of the key processes and performance indicators for a service desk.
You can demonstrate your skill set in planning, design, and set up for a firewall, switch, and router.
You have a stable work history with previous employers.
If you want to leave work feeling great about your accomplishments while experiencing rapid professional growth and continuous exposure to different technologies, then come join our team! Our success has been built on trusting relationships with our clients, high standards of service excellence, and a staff that prides itself on being a partner, not just a provider. We take great care of our staff so they can take great care of our clients, with a retirement program with company match, 6 paid holidays, and a generous paid-time-off (PTO) policy that starts at 2 weeks per year. If this sounds like a place you'd like to be, please check us out. We have an excellent reputation in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Learn more at www.poeinc.com.
Ours is a truly integrated mutually-supportive team environment. If you enjoy responsibility and making things happen, send us your resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time