Join Our Team
Pacific Office Equipment is currently hiring! Check out our current listings below, and then fill out our online application form below the listings, or email a resume to management at poeinc.com.
Join our team on the beautiful North Olympic Peninsula!
At Pacific Office Equipment our staff is made up of well-trained, highly motivated professionals. Our employees have excellent customer service skills and are team players, willing to do what it takes to meet our customer’s needs and expectations.
Hiring For: Furniture Mover
Pacific Office Equipment is seeking someone to join our team full-time. Duties will include assembling, repairing, moving, delivering and installing furniture.
$14.00-$16.00 per hour
Pacific Office Equipment is seeking a furniture assembler/installer to join our team of professionals dedicated to providing excellence in office solutions for over 50 years throughout the beautiful North Olympic Peninsula.
Duties will include:
-Working within a strong team delivering, assembling, removing a variety of office furniture
-Communicate effectively to both co-workers and business partners
-Accurately complete and submit service call tickets
-Represent and embody our culture at all times
-Routinely requires lifting, loading, moving and using a dolly for merchandise 50-300 lbs
-Must be able to traverse flights of stairs while carrying furniture
The ideal candidate will:
-Have experience within a moving, construction, or warehouse environment
-Demonstrate a high level of confidence to operate hand and power tools safely and effectively
-Have a strong attention to detail ensuring products are delivered to sites intact and on time
-Have excellent customer relation skills
-Experience driving a large lift-gate vehicle
-Must be able to pass a background check
-Have a valid Driver’s License, insurance, and clean driving record
Hiring For: Copier Service Technician
Pacific Office Equipment is seeking a Service Technician to join our team of service professionals dedicated to providing excellence in digital office technologies for over 50 years throughout the beautiful North Olympic Peninsula! We are willing to train the right candidate.
Service Technician duties will include:
• Providing high quality technical support to our customer base
• Travel throughout Clallam and Jefferson Counties to provide on-site maintenance and repair of copiers and printers
• Use a laptop and smartphone to record work order details in our dispatch software
• Able to set-up connected devices to networks for printing/scanning
• Maintaining an accurate assigned parts inventory
• Contributing as a team player and getting along well with others
• Field service experience desired on Canon copiers
• Excellent trouble shooting skills
• Desire and ability to work independently, reliably, and in a collaborative environment
• Strong computer skills
• Valid Driver's License, insurance, and clean driving record
• Excellent customer relation skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Ability to lift and/or move copiers and/or printers that may weigh as much as 70 to 100 lbs
• Hourly 15-17/hr for Level 1 Technician (entry level)
• Company vehicle
• 401k plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour